Sunday, November 29, 2015

Lil Pumpkin


My cousins Sweet Lil' Pumpkin turned one and we had a great family gathering to celebrate. There were many loving detail including pictures of the birthday girl all throughout the room and lots of cute pumpkins and orange decorations. My cousin made a great story board for her first year and it matched beautifully with the pumpkin themed cake!  I love it when a good plan comes together!
Great job Jess! The party was a great success. It is always good to see families together, kids playing and everyone smiling...



 



Behind the scenes look....

 All of the "Pieces" ready to dry overnight...  I made way too many pendants and circles... I just kept going and going when I clearly didn't need this many...



I was thankful for a safe transport and cake delivery... No cake wrecks! Yeah!
 




No comments: